Voting

Monday, February 22, 2010

We are the Petty's #4


My name is Nora Q. Petty. I recently got married for time and all eternity in December. Marrying my husband was the best decision I ever made. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. He is a backroom lead at Sports Authority and a full time student. He works so hard. I am a stylist at SportsClips. I love it! Except for the I have to work every other Sunday thing. But the rest is great. We are waiting a few years to have kids. But we do want them. We are just preparing for when they come. I love my life and the wonderful people I share it with. I have been so blessed in my life.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog design, it is definitely you. We are so happy that you have joined our family. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a blog now!!!!! Love your layout too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brigitta wanted to comment too. Your blog is cute, I love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... I'm updating this link and removing your old one. Love you.. and completely miss you. We totally need to hang out as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete