Voting

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jessica's Bridal shower

So I was up at five this morning to prepare for my friends bridal shower. She gets married next week. I had so much to do. I made two quiches, Cinnamon Rolls, Cut Up Fruit, Brownies, Lemon Bars, Orange Punch with Ginger Ale, Oh and of course Favor Bags. It was A LOT OF WORK! I also did not mention the photo frame and Name Plaque, and the cooking basket I made her. Anyways Back to the A LOT OF WORK I put into this party it was worth it to see my friend so happy and so thankful. I must say It turned out well and I think I did a good job. Maybe I should think about doing this professionally. I love ya Jessica!


1 comment:

  1. How fun! I know what you mean about work. I hosted a little party this weekend as well...and it was a lot of work. As fun as it was, when everyone left I just wanted a nap!

    ReplyDelete