Voting

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tucson Trip and Egg Decorating

Last week I went down to Tucson to attend a friends wedding. I decided to spend a week there to be able to see people I haven't seen since we moved. It was a very lovely trip. But I was really happy to come back home. And Mar-Kell was very, Very Happy I was back home to. The Monday after I got back I went to my Grandmom Quinn's to attend the annual Easter Egg decorating party. This is my first year going. The party is meant for the great grandkids, Since I have no kids, and the last years they have done this I have been busy. But I had nothing going on and decided to go. It was fun! I really enjoy the time I have with them. I really enjoy the time I spend with anyone. Because it is all so precious.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! And you look gorgeous!!! I sure do miss you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! I've always wanted one like that. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete