Voting

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Not much going on.

Sorry I have not posted in a long time. Mainly because not a whole lot of excitement happens around our house. Mar-Kell is gone 50+ hours a week so needless to say when he gets home he is tired and then has to do school. He is one hard worker. But pretty soon we will be taking off to New Mexico! I am actually really excited to start another chapter in our lives. Since receiving not so fun news Mar-Kell and I worried about what was our next step, how are we going to progress. I think New Mexico is going to allow us that opportunity and I so look forward to moving to a new place. I love that where we are going it's kind of a small town so everyone we spoke to knew exactly where the new Dick's was going and they were looking forward to its opening come fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment