Voting

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FAMILY


I have always been one that enjoys being with my family. If I had it my way I would buy big plot of land and have all of my family live on it. This weekend was Easter another time for family to be together. At the end of the Easter egg hunt I had to leave for a friends baby shower. It was fun seeing those I have not seen in sometime. Laughing about all the stupid fun things we did and all drama we went through with each other. As much fun as that was I missed being with my family. I knew back at the house everyone was having fun, and I was having fun but it wasn't the same. When I got married I gained a ton of more family that I love, its so wonderful that I can invite my side and my husbands side and bring them together and there is no drama or weirdness. How blessed I am. My mother always told me that family is the most important thing in this life. They are the only people that stand by us no matter what the circumstances. I am so grateful for my family. I truly believe God gives us families so we can weather any storm. I feel sad for those that are not as fortunate as I am to have the loved ones I do. Thank you to all my family for a wonderful Easter. I love you all so much.

1 comment:

  1. I want to run up and give you a great big hug after reading that!!! We love having you in the family...and it was neat to meet more of your family this weekend. :) Thanks for sharing them with us. I love that our family just keeps growing!

    ReplyDelete